Why Exhibit at Chromacon?
Creating illustration, comics, concept design, animation, sculpture/ designer toys, videogames, board games or all of the above?
Bring your creations and we’ll provide the platform!
Join New Zealand’s flagship arts festival for independent creators.
No celebs, company reps, or commercial merch – YOU and your creations are the stars of the show.
Network with fellow creatives and engage with the wider community.
Inspire and be inspired!
As a Chromacon Exhibitor you'll receive:
- Your own booth space on the festival floor to personalise.
- Promotion from Chromacon through our festival website, social media and more.
- Access to 120+ top creatives and 8000+ art lovers for direct engagement and feedback.
- The best platform to sell your own self-produced work and launch new projects.
- Immortalised in the upcoming entry in our very own festival art book series - CHROMA Vol.4!
- Discounts on printing and other services (to be confirmed).
- A chance to take on a leadership role via speaking, live demonstration and other activities.
Curation of Application
How we curate
Chromacon welcomes professionals, students, and hobbyists alike.
However, due to venue space limitations and in order to deliver a high quality event, all applications are subject to a rigorous curation process.
Our jury reflects a wide range of styles, sensibilities, and subject matters to prevent any bias.
Chromacon's curation process is not meant to be a barrier to entry, but rather a support system to help exhibitors get the most out of the opportunity.
Is the applicant’s work their original creation? Fan-art/ tribute works are allowed, but should not be the focus.
Does the applicant’s work display evidence of refined technique?
Will the applicant present their body of work for exhibition/sale at Chromacon in a professional manner?